Everything about the dispute resolution process (DRP)?
What is it?
The Dispute Resolution Process is steps that Lipasafe takes to ensure fairness in the case a buyer and seller disagree in a transaction (disputed transaction).
A dipsuted transaction is eligible for the Dispute Resolution Process if a buyer or seller rejects it after it has been funded and refund is due to the buyer. The process works as follows:-
How does it work?
- After the transaction has been rejected by either party:-
- The buyer MUST package the product and return it to the seller within 7 days
- The buyer MUST return the product to the seller at their own cost
- The buyer MUST provide Lipasafe with proof of return
- The buyer MUST take all steps to ensure the product is returned in the same condition they received it.
- If the buyer fails to complete these steps within the provided time frame, Lipasafe will assume the buyer has accepted the product and release the full amount to the seller.
- After the buyer returns the product to the seller:-
- The seller MUST provide proof of receiving package to Lipasafe
- The seller MUST confirm receiving the package within 7 days
- If the seller fails to complete these steps within the provided time frame, Lipasafe will assume the seller has received the product and release the full amount to the buyer
- After the buyer and seller have completed the above steps:-
- Lipasafe will review the transaction with a capable agent to ensure both parties are satisfied with the outcome
- As part of the review, Lipasafe will make telephone calls to both parties to ascertain specific details. Detailed logs of contact will be maintained
- Once the review is complete and both sides are satisfied, Lipasafe will process a full or partial refund to the buyer (as agreed) less service fees
- In cases where Lipasafe cannot resolve the dispute between both parties satisfactorily, a professional mediator WILL be involved. Cost towards this mediation by a professional shall be borne by both the buyer and seller equally.